LOG INDon’t have an account? Register here Linkedin Log in with your social account Topics : Forgot Password ? Google Dutch King Willem-Alexander is due to arrive in Indonesia for a state visit next week, the first time since his inauguration in 2013.Officials have promised an itinerary with a heavy emphasis on economic issues, but unresolved demands from those affected by past war crimes still loom large over the monarch’s visit.King Willem-Alexander is expected to arrive in Jakarta on March 9 accompanied by Queen Maxima, four Dutch cabinet ministers and a business delegation of about 130 people, the Foreign Ministry has announced.On March 10, the Dutch delegation will commence a three-day visit with stops in Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Palangkaraya in Central Kalimantan and Lake Toba in North Sumatra.Hans de Boer, the president of Dutch business and employers’ organization VNO-NCW, will lead the economic trade mission in Indonesia, which boasts representatives of 135 major and medium-… Facebook King-Willem-Alexander Dutch Dutch-colonialism history Indonesia war-crime
RelatedPosts Djokovic clinches fifth Italian Open title Djokovic zooms to 10th Italian Open final Djokovic fined $10,000 for ‘unsportsmanlike conduct’ Rafael Nadal is back at the top of the ATP rankings, regaining the No. 1 spot for the first time since November 2018.The 33-year-old Spaniard has become the second-oldest No. 1 player. Roger Federer led the rankings at the age of 36 last year.Nadal has been No. 1 for 197 weeks through eight different stints at the top. Federer leads the all-time list with 310 weeks.Federer stayed third in the rankings, behind Novak Djokovic and ahead of Daniil Medvedev.Nadal has a 51-6 record and has won four titles this season, including the French Open and the US Open. He also reached the Australian Open final.He is looking to seal the year-end top ranking for the fifth time.Tags: Novak DjokovicRafael Nadal
Kobe Bryant gives advice to LeBron James: ‘You just gotta keep pushing’ When asked if he expected James to be ready for the Nets, the coach added: “Yeah, we’ll see how he feels tomorrow, but I think he’ll go tomorrow.”James’ switch to the Lakers has not produced the results many were expecting, with the team set to miss out on the playoffs in the Western Conference. LeBron James is in contention to return for the Los Angeles Lakers against the Brooklyn Nets on Friday, coach Luke Walton has confirmed.James sat out the Lakers’ defeats to the Detroit Pistons and the Milwaukee Bucks as his team continue to manage their star player’s minutes. But Walton is hopeful the 34-year-old will return against the Nets after coming through Thursday’s practice.”We had 12 bodies [for practice],” Walton told reporters. “Lebron did about half of practice.” Related News Injuries – including a number suffered by James – have hampered their chances, but Walton has been proud of the team’s determination to keep fighting.He added: “The injuries we have and where we’re at in the season, it can be easy to quit sometimes and our guys are going out there and competing and playing as hard as they can and giving us a chance to be in the games. “We felt like we should have won two of those games, and we were in all of them with limited numbers. So as long as we keep getting that type of effort, I’m happy with the group.”
Rockets star James Harden started trending on Twitter Thursday night, and it wasn’t because he entered the NBA bubble.Harden was seen wearing a mask that featured the United States flag with a blue line and a Punisher skull on top. The blue line is labeled as the “thin blue line” and is used as a sign of support for the Blue Lives Matter movement. The blue line refers to the blue color of uniforms worn by many police departments. James Harden: “It was just something that covered my whole beard. I thought it looked cool. That was it.” Harden said he’s in process of determining how he will voice his support for the Black Lives Matter while in NBA bubble, including whether he will have a message on jersey.— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) July 17, 2020James Harden on mask he wore yesterday: “I wasn’t trying to make a political statement..I wore it b/c it covered my whole face,my beard. .As I clearly talked about yesterday,me finding a way,whether it’s my jersey name or another way,to show my support for the Black Lives Matter” pic.twitter.com/2BMyH51peM— Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) July 17, 2020Harden also spoke with reporters Thursday and said he was in favor of the nationwide protests that followed George Floyd’s death at the hands of Minneapolis police.The Rockets begin their season restart July 31 in a game against the Mavericks. The Punisher skull has also become a popular symbol within the same movement. Mask Up📸 @NBA pic.twitter.com/PFsIuJybYb— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) July 17, 2020MORE: A list of players opting out of 2020 NBA seasonThe mask Harden was wearing is called “Blue Line Patriot” and the company that makes it says in the description, “Just when you think you’ve seen all we had to offer those who protect and serve. Remember those who have fallen with our new Thin Blue Patriot design.”Many saw Harden wearing this mask as support for the Blue Lives Matter movement at a time when police brutality has been the subject of protests around the world, and he was heavily criticized as a result.”This certified clown s—,” rapper Trey Songz tweeted about Harden. “I’ll say it for everybody who scared to. FOH.”Harden addressed the controversy in a Zoom call with reporters Friday. The Rockets star said the mask was not meant as a political statement, and that he only wore it because it’s a long mask that covers his beard.