However, Tipp do have the option to further appeal this ban to the Central Appeals Committee.The County Board are waiting official written confirmation from the GAA on the decision of last nights appeal.Secretary Tim Floyd says they will have to weigh up their options before they make a decision, and they will consult with Tipp manager Michael Ryan. Tipperary have one more chance to appeal the ban handed down to Jason Forde.The original two-match suspension following his clash with Wexford manager Davy Fitzgerald was halved by the Central Hearings CommitteeThat means the Silvermines clubman will miss the Premier’s Munster Senior Hurling Championship quarter-final against Cork on the 21st of May.
Pedro Chelsea have completed the signing of Spain international forward Pedro.The World Cup winner was given the green light to join Jose Mourinho’s side after the Blues agreed a £21.4million deal with Barcelona.He has now signed a long-term contract with the Premier League champions after undergoing a successful medical at the club’s training ground on Thursday afternoon.“I am very happy to be here,” he told Chelsea’s official website. “I am very excited to start my adventure at Chelsea and I am here to keep winning titles.“Thanks to the club and the supporters for giving me the opportunity to put the blue shirt on.”Pedro had been a top target for Manchester United, with their executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward holding talks with Barca chiefs earlier this week over a deal.But Chelsea made a late move for the 28-year-old and acted quickly to wrap up a deal ahead of their Premier League rivals.Pedro will have some familiar faces at Stamford Bridge in fellow Spain internationals Cesc Fabregas, Cesar Azpilicueta and Diego Costa. 1